A couple of hours later, I receive another email from NBC with an attachment of approval for I800. Ms. A promised me that she will issue us an approval no matter what happens before Christmas. What happened is that our application for I800 was sent to USCIS Texas on December 5th and the tracking number shows it arrived in Texas on the 8th. However, we didn't receive a receipt that USCIS usually will inform the applicant when a mail arrives at their office.
Ms.A told me on December 18th that if we or she still haven't received a receipt or the package by December 21st. Then I need to send the whole package to her directly again by the over-night service so that we still could be approved before Christmas.
On Sunday we reprinted I800 and I864W forms. We realized that we filled out incorrectly for the form I864W. We should give our son's information instead of my husband's. We thought that might be the reason we didn't receive any word from USCIS in Texas.
Monday, December 21st I called NBC office at Missouri and was told my package hasn't arrived yet. I was told to give it a try in the afternoon. I was prepared to mail the package to Ms. A and asked for leaving one hour earlier from my boss. I called Ms. A that afternoon and told her I am heading to the post office and mail the package to her by next-day service. She told me, "wait a minute, let me check and see if there is any mail coming". She said to me, "it is here, it is here". both of us are excited, then I told her that we filled form I864W incorrectly. "Don't panic, send me email and authorize me to correct it for you". Actually I have the corrected form with me and I attached it to her. She is wonderful.
Ms.A has a good sense of humour. She said to me,"how about let us give your husband a surprise and Christmas gift. Don't' tell your husband you get an approval until the Christmas morning. You wrap the electronic version of I800 approval as a gift to him". What a good idea! though it is hard for me to keep a good secret from my husband.